Please note the following cancellation / missed appointment policy: A full 24 hours notice is required for cancelling appointments.
The following rules have been created for your safety and to allow all participants to take full advantage of a peaceful and relaxing time during the Halotherapy sessions.
We request you to follow the rules in the Salt Cave for yours and others’ comfort, wellbeing, and safety:
Arrive for your appointment ten minutes before the scheduled time. Waiver must be signed.
- In order not to disturb people enjoying their alternative therapy, nobody is allowed to enter the Salt Cave while in session.
- We ask you not to leave the Salt Cave during session, only in case of emergency.
- Do not use any perfumes, creams, lotions or any other substances that may produce a fragrance as they may have an allergic effect on another person.
- Do not bring bags, purses, jewelry, or outdoor wear into the Salt Cave.
- Shoe covers will be provided and must be worn in the Salt Cave at all times.
- For hygienic reasons, please wash your hands before each session.
- Use the rest room before the session starts.
- Please, do not touch decoration or walls.
- Do not throw salt, as it may irritate eyes.
- Maintain verbal silence during session in the Salt Cave. Many people like to meditate or sleep.
- No consumption of food or drinks is allowed in the Salt Cave.
- Presence of a parent/guardian for children under 9 years of age is required for the duration of a session.
- Refrain from bringing your children’s personal items to the Salt Cave, such as: toys, feeding bottles or other articles of that nature.
- The Salt Cave and other areas of our facility are equipped with closed circuit cameras for your safety.