SALTWONDER – HIMALAYAN SALT CAVE Cave is a SCENT FREE AREA – APPOINTMENT REQUIRED!
Our facility will be closed from June 29th to July 4th for summer holiday. We’ll re-open on July 5th, 11am.
SALT THERAPY / HALOTHERAPY is a NATURAL / ALTERNATIVE THERAPY
for ALLERGIES, SKIN and RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES
Studies which demonstrate the efficacy of Salt Therapy / Halotherapy:
- The effect of salt chamber treatment on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthmatics, European Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Long-term effects of inhailed hypertonic saline in patients with Cystic Fibrosis, New England Journal of Medicine
- The use of an artificial microclimate chamber in the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- A daily nasal spray with saline prevents symptoms of rhinitis, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The scientific validation and outlook for the practical use of halo-aerosol therapy, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Halotherapy in the combined treatment of chronic bronchitis patients, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The use of an artificial microclimate chamber in the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases (COPD), U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The dynamics of the persistence characteristics of staphylococci under the action of the microclimate of a speleotherapy mine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The efficacy of speleotherapy in atopic dermatitis in children, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The efficacy of speleotherapy in salt mines in children with bronchial asthma based on the data from immediate and late observations, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The results of the combined treatment of patients with dust-induced bronchitis, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Effect of the microclimate of salt mines on T- and B-lymphocyte function in bronchial asthma patients, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Speleotherapy: a special kind of climatotherapy, its role in respiratory rehabilitation, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Halotherapy in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis: A Pilot Study, International Journal of Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine
- Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efficacy of Aerosal in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases , International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Saltmed – The therapy with sodium chloride dry Aerosols , Therapeutics, Pharmacology and Clinical Toxicology
A very clean facility, welcoming and quiet, "a little bit of history" from the proprietor, then shoes off, extraneous items tucked away safely, and *voila*...a lovely PINK Himalayan ROCK salt lined room, and with toes scrunching through the rock salt, to my 'lounge recliner', got comfy, and what seemed like ten minutes later(it was 45) I sensed, then heard "good morning"...I had fallen deliciously asleep. refreshingly quieter breathing(a bonus). I will definitely return. December 23, 2015
The North Vancouver Salt Cave is really hidden in the corner of a very tiny mall. Their signage is very small and difficult to see from the road. However, once you find it, the experience is worth searching for. The owner is very friendly and willing to chat with you about the healing effects of the salt because he is very passionate about that. December 31, 2015
I know a mother that saved her child’s life by taking her out of children’s hospital when they told her she was going to die now. She flew to Easter Europe and did salt therapy. Only one lung was working and very little. Her daughter came back breathing on her own. She has been again since and now has a modular salt cave setup in her home (and her daughter is an amazing singer). J.F. - Vancouver
“My son has asthma (4 years old), and potential allergies, possible hayfever. After 10 sessions I have noticed that he is breathing much more easily at night and I have had to give him his Ventolin much less frequently. The cold he had when he started the treatment has mostly gone, usually his colds last around 2 months.”Michelle B.
“My 2 years old son has tonsillitis and difficulties with breathing, especially in the night. We have taken 5 sessions so far day by day. He sleeps much better now, I can’t tell that the snoring disappeared completely, but it is not as annoying as before and the most important thing is that his tonsillar hypertrophy became less visible. I know this therapy from Poland and I really recommend this to those who have any problems with constant infection of the airways.”Edyta M.
I have suffered with a dust allergy for years, I sneeze multiple times when I get up in the mornings, and some times during the day too. I have had 10 sessions of my 15 at salt cave, and my sneezing is much improved. I no longer have sneezing fits every morning. I think it has helped my athletic performance too, as my running feels easier now. When my dad comes in to sessions with me, my mum says he doesn’t snore afterwards. My mum loves coming in for the relaxation benefits. Personals are very friendly and helpful.C. age 14, After suffering bronchitis, sinus and hay fever for years and taking many courses of antibiotics, I decided to give Salt Therapy a try. I am now at the end of my 15 sessions and have found that my coughing has improved out of site; I no longer have headaches and pain in my face, due to the sinus. The best part being I have not had to use my inhaler since I have been visiting Salt Therapy. I can breathe through my nose now and get a good night’s sleep. As a result I feel a lot healthier. Sitting quietly in a room with relaxation music has its benefits also. I would highly recommend Salt Therapy to anyone who is suffering from these symptoms.Toni S. - G. B.
As soon as you enter the cave I noticed a difference in my sinus congestion and after 5 treatments of 15, I was removing a lot of sinus congestion and was able to breathe more freely, chest inflammation was drastically reduced. Very relaxing atmosphere in the cave, salt lamps are a bonus as well, have one in the main bedroom, computer room and near the TV in the lounge(big 20kg) Bob R.
The information contained on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered as a medical advice. We recommend that all medical conditions should be treated by a physician.