SALT THERAPY/ HALOTHERAPY is a NATURAL – ALTERNATIVE THERAPY
for ALLERGIES, SKIN and RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES
Studies which demonstrate the efficacy of Salt Therapy:
- The effect of salt chamber treatment on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthmatics, European Journal of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Long-term effects of inhailed hypertonic saline in patients with Cystic Fibrosis, New England Journal of Medicine
- The use of an artificial microclimate chamber in the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- A daily nasal spray with saline prevents symptoms of rhinitis, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The scientific validation and outlook for the practical use of halo-aerosol therapy, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Halotherapy in the combined treatment of chronic bronchitis patients, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The use of an artificial microclimate chamber in the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases (COPD), U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The dynamics of the persistence characteristics of staphylococci under the action of the microclimate of a speleotherapy mine, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The efficacy of speleotherapy in atopic dermatitis in children, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The efficacy of speleotherapy in salt mines in children with bronchial asthma based on the data from immediate and late observations, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- The results of the combined treatment of patients with dust-induced bronchitis, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Effect of the microclimate of salt mines on T- and B-lymphocyte function in bronchial asthma patients, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Speleotherapy: a special kind of climatotherapy, its role in respiratory rehabilitation, U.S. National Library of Medicine, PubMed.gov
- Halotherapy in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis: A Pilot Study, International Journal of Respiratory and Pulmonary Medicine
- Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efficacy of Aerosal in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases , International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Saltmed – The therapy with sodium chloride dry Aerosols , Therapeutics, Pharmacology and Clinical Toxicology
I know a mother that saved her child’s life by taking her out of children’s hospital when they told her she was going to die now. She flew to Easter Europe and did salt therapy. Only one lung was working and very little. Her daughter came back breathing on her own. She has been again since and now has a modular salt cave setup in her home (and her daughter is an amazing singer). J.F. - Vancouver
“My son has asthma (4 years old), and potential allergies, possible hayfever. After 10 sessions I have noticed that he is breathing much more easily at night and I have had to give him his Ventolin much less frequently. The cold he had when he started the treatment has mostly gone, usually his colds last around 2 months.”Michelle B.
“My 2 years old son has tonsillitis and difficulties with breathing, especially in the night. We have taken 5 sessions so far day by day. He sleeps much better now, I can’t tell that the snoring disappeared completely, but it is not as annoying as before and the most important thing is that his tonsillar hypertrophy became less visible. I know this therapy from Poland and I really recommend this to those who have any problems with constant infection of the airways.”Edyta M.
I have suffered with a dust allergy for years, I sneeze multiple times when I get up in the mornings, and some times during the day too. I have had 10 sessions of my 15 at salt cave, and my sneezing is much improved. I no longer have sneezing fits every morning. I think it has helped my athletic performance too, as my running feels easier now. When my dad comes in to sessions with me, my mum says he doesn’t snore afterwards. My mum loves coming in for the relaxation benefits. Personals are very friendly and helpful.C. age 14, After suffering bronchitis, sinus and hay fever for years and taking many courses of antibiotics, I decided to give Salt Therapy a try. I am now at the end of my 15 sessions and have found that my coughing has improved out of site; I no longer have headaches and pain in my face, due to the sinus. The best part being I have not had to use my inhaler since I have been visiting Salt Therapy. I can breathe through my nose now and get a good night’s sleep. As a result I feel a lot healthier. Sitting quietly in a room with relaxation music has its benefits also. I would highly recommend Salt Therapy to anyone who is suffering from these symptoms.Toni S. - G. B.
As soon as you enter the cave I noticed a difference in my sinus congestion and after 5 treatments of 15, I was removing a lot of sinus congestion and was able to breathe more freely, chest inflammation was drastically reduced. Very relaxing atmosphere in the cave, salt lamps are a bonus as well, have one in the main bedroom, computer room and near the TV in the lounge(big 20kg) Bob R.
In April I read an article in the local press about “Salt Cave” opening. I went along to see if it may help me in any way, and after talking to … I decided to give it a try. Now after nearly 15 visits I must say the benefits have been amazing and to know its all natural is certainly a real plus. It is such a nice feeling to be able to breathe easier with no whistling coming from my chest, which can be embarrassing when talking to some one. If my throat gets congested now, it is so much easier to cough and get rid of it. Its really pleasant place to sit and just relax for 45 min to beautiful music. So for the first time I have put the 3″Ps” puffers, pills and prescriptions on hold. M.K.
I am still coming to terms with the fact that for years now I have relied on puffers and inhalers beside my bed, and another set carried in the car for both Bronchitis and Sinusitis. I now realise that for over approx 2 weeks now I have not used either of these items, or my turbohaler (steroid) since being in the salt cave, It is great to sleep well through the night and wake up able to breathe with NO HEADACHES. ( looks like the wheelie bin will be overful.)
The information contained on this website is provided for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered as a medical advice. We recommend that all medical conditions should be treated by a physician.